• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

junkyard update 07/05/08

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
I forgot to tell you guys. The ecology in wilmington has an MJ with a 4L with AC delete. Also, as of friday the pick a part had a 2 door XJ with a D44.

They're both on Blinn. :D

The "big yard" is on the north side of PCH. The "small yard" is on the south side of PCH.

Sun Valley Yards

Pick Your Part has at least 6 xj's, all except for 2 are renix (1 ho, and 1 v6), and a mix of 2wd and 4wd. There was one early 91 red 4dr 2wd auto that was pretty complete under the hood, I just took the canister, fuel lines, and pcm.
No d44's that I saw but I did forget to look under one of the 88-89's.

The U-Pick-Part has a few xj's as well, and one red long bed mj in the far back corner. Only 2 91+, both 2wd. One is a teal 96 with 120k. I got the ac compressor from it but it is really clean and intact.

Also, if interested there is an orange 75 wagoneer there with front passenger drop 44 (with slugs) intact. That will have flattops and the small bearing spindles needed for the 5 on 5.5 ford hub conversion...

kris.

PAP in Chula Vista has a 89=90ish XJ 4dr with tow package. It's still got the front hooks. Got tired of wrenching after pulling doors, skid and D44. :) Half price today.

Back