• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lift question

lots of people do but it would be better with new lower control arms

I'm runnin stock ca's with my 3" rc lift and the only thing I've noticed is that they tend to limit flex.

They are stronger but the arm itself flexes less, but they also allow for larger than stock tires on stock wheels, since they have an S shape.

hasta I drove with 2 &1/2 of lift for 4years & didn't know how bad it was untill I got a pair of Rancho fixed lowers.I'd never do it again, but as they say ignorance is bliss. Now I'm at 3 & 1/2" & wish I'd bought adjustable arms in the first place. You don't really need them, just like you don't need your tires balanced but , your rig will sure drive a lot better with them. The wj arms aren't just a simple bolt in because of the bushings, so why bother? I was going to try a pair from a tj, they appear to be about 1/16 longer & they do bolt right in but I bought the Ranchos instead.

Back