• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attention all High Desert XJ owners...

89cherokeexj

NAXJA Forum User
Well I have lived up here all my life. Since I been up here there has been an event that goes on every friday, out in victorville. SOme people refer to it as cruise night, but you dont really cruise no where, it is just a medium size hangout. So what I am getting to is that I am tired if being the only XJ there. I though it would be cool if I could get some people with XJ's to come this friday. Like I said it isn;t very big, and the cops do eventually show up. Just though I would throw it out there, and it would be a good way to meet some of you I havent already meet. Like I said it is just a though, it is held in the parking lot of lowes next to the 15 freeway at around 9 o' clock. SO if any of you like to come I think it would be cool, if not I will be there anyways so it aint that big of a deal!:roll:

Lol Like I said it aint no big deal, I just need to get off my behind and just go wheelin with you guys!!

I've been a few times. Not in the jeep though, just in my durango on DUBs.

Back