• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Accessories on ebay

HogWash

NAXJA Forum User
Im looking on ebay and im finding alot of things I could possibly use.I have an 87 cherokee wagoneer limited.What years can I go up to on things I could purchase?

Those questions are pretty vague - there are many interchangeable parts for '87s but at the same time you'll also find that there's plenty on non-interchangeable parts.

I'd recommend a search..but the terms are pretty vague too. Read. Read. Then read some more, I guess..

It's really going to depend on what you're looking for. Most body parts are interchangeable 1987-1996 or so, powertrain parts can be even wider, but engine control stuff gets really narrow (1987-1990.)

This is very much a case where we need information so we can give you information. What are you looking for?

5-90

HogWash said:
Thanks guys Ill keep a post if I find anything.:compwork:
If you guys can find anything let me know.
It's not a matter of whether 5-90 or I can "find" anything..it's a matter of applying our knowledge to your (undefined) situation. Be a little more specific with what you need, and maybe we can getcha some answers...

Heres one for ya. Look up artsound He has bored out t-bodys for way less than every one else. I got one and this thing works great on my 4.6 stroker in a 87XJ

Back