• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Xj guy part of NAXJA?

#1 dont mention XJguy (google "xjguy naxja" and figure it out)

#2 that guy is a dumbass. too much throttle + bad line = that.

thats all we need, more vids of people being tards on cleghorn.. hellooooooo trail closure :bawl:

Am I blind? Been a member longer than all of you and never heard a word about this guy? :D

Must not be that important.

JohnX said:
Am I blind? Been a member longer than all of you and never heard a word about this guy? :D

Must not be that important.
yeah same here. i didnt mean to open up any old mishaps.:peace: :peace:

Wow, what a clown. Not only is he risking trail closure, but he can't drive worth a shit either. On 35" tires, I should have heard zero undercarriage scraping on those rocks, but in fact he seems to hit everything he possibly can!

2nd, I know where he flipped, and HOLY cow this guy cannot drive!! This is not to be a prick, but anyone who does NOT know to straddle a rut like that, please do so. If you come up on a mini ravine like that, please do not put your tires in it, you'll get rolled like this guy, and probably a busted axle to boot.

This guy needs driving lessons, and trail etiquette bigtime. After reading that write-up in 98RExj's link, I wonder if this guy should go join the FEW? He'd fit right in!

Skwerly said:
Wow, what a clown. Not only is he risking trail closure, but he can't drive worth a shit either. On 35" tires, I should have heard zero undercarriage scraping on those rocks, but in fact he seems to hit everything he possibly can!

2nd, I know where he flipped, and HOLY cow this guy cannot drive!! This is not to be a prick, but anyone who does NOT know to straddle a rut like that, please do so. If you come up on a mini ravine like that, please do not put your tires in it, you'll get rolled like this guy, and probably a busted axle to boot.

This guy needs driving lessons, and trail etiquette bigtime. After reading that write-up in 98RExj's link, I wonder if this guy should go join the FEW? He'd fit right in!
hahah yeah skwerly, i wouldnt show my face around here after if i wrote that about naxja. Yeah oh well its history, wuts kind a ironic is my title, i didnt know his user name was XJguy. :laugh:

98RExj said:
hahah yeah skwerly, i wouldnt show my face around here after if i wrote that about naxja. Yeah oh well its history, wuts kind a ironic is my title, i didnt know his user name was XJguy. :laugh:
the guy in your vid is not THE xjguy who wrote that letter. i was just saying dont mention that guys name around these here parts :D

either way the guy in that vid took some seriously wrong lines... but it looks like he doesnt care about putting his rig on its side so w/e. i just dont like flop vids on the cleg, it makes it look dangerous to any foresty types that might come across the vids on youtube.

On the other hand, Grimm, showing very well built rigs on their sides on the Cleg makes it look like a much harder trail than it actually is, making those of us who run it regularly and without incident look hardcore!!

Skwerly said:
On the other hand, Grimm, showing very well built rigs on their sides on the Cleg makes it look like a much harder trail than it actually is, making those of us who run it regularly and without incident look hardcore!!

Wow, I didn't realize cleg was a hard trail. Maybe next time I'll use 4wd. :)

Back