• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What trackbar to get?

BigMike80

NAXJA Forum User
Currently I have 3" of lift but I will probably be going up to 4.5" soon. I want to replace my stock trackbar with something beefy. I'd like to get some recommendations from you guys for the best bang for my buck.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

RE HD trackbar and bracket,I also recomend the trackbar brace!

i have the pro-comp with the hiem joint, you have to dril out your stock hole and get rid of that tie-rod-end, but man, very flexy, beefy and sealed design means no dirt inside, very happy with it, got rid of my major death wobble.

RCP Phx said:
RE HD trackbar and bracket,I also recomend the trackbar brace!

The extreme duty trackbar is for 4"-6" lifts. I only have 3" of lift. Is there a bracket that works for the RE 1600?

RE HD with bracket and brace. Much heavier frameside mount than Kevin's. Kevin's is a modified stock mount.

BigMike80 said:
The extreme duty trackbar is for 4"-6" lifts. I only have 3" of lift. Is there a bracket that works for the RE 1600?

You said you were going to 4.5 inches soon, how soon? So if you have a stock trac bar now then your axle is off center, with a RE HD trac bar and only 3 inches of lift your axle will still be offcenter, but the other way and also probably less off center.

I run the RE HD bracket, brace and trac bar. I really like it and think that it is the best way to go.

-Alex

Buy the hd one from RE or go tnt.................Oh and if you put on the standard duty bar from RE instead of the Heavy duty you will need another bar if you go over 3" or something like that..............................Kyle

TnT never picked up their phone...

Another vote for the RE trackbar and bracket. The double sheer frame side joint was the deciding factor for me.

I installed their brace, it improved steering response tenfold.

You cant go wrong.

Kevins Off Road (KOR) works for 0-8" and is very beefy, its a modified JKS unit. Should be good for any height and wont need to be replaced if you go bigger/smaller. Not cheap though

mscans said:
i have the pro-comp with the hiem joint, you have to dril out your stock hole and get rid of that tie-rod-end, but man, very flexy, beefy and sealed design means no dirt inside, very happy with it, got rid of my major death wobble.

Ill second that have the same setup on my rig, very nice

Back