• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help fixing broken wheel studs?

BigMike80

NAXJA Forum User
Is there anyone in San Diego that would like to help me replace some broken wheel studs on the rear wheels of my XJ? I'll provide the pizza and beer...pm me if you can help.

Thanks,
Mike

BigMike80 said:
Is there anyone in San Diego that would like to help me replace some broken wheel studs on the rear wheels of my XJ? I'll provide the pizza and beer...pm me if you can help.

Thanks,
Mike

Too bad your in San Diego. I would help you.

I can give you a hand. Front or rear? I'm not free this weekend but i should be back up next weekend if it can wait.

where at in SD? This isn't hard to do. Pressed in studs?

I'm not sure if they are pressed in studs or not. I really don't know anything about it. Its a 2001 sport with a D35 if that helps. Both broken studs are in the rear...one on the driver side, one on the passenger side.

Im in Hillcrest but I dont have a garage or tools at my apt...I'm free anytime during the week or weekend. Next weekend Im playing in the OTL tournament so I will be too drunk to drive my Junk anywhere lol.

Let me know when and where you would wanna help me replace them.

Woot my wife is suppost to be playing in that ... i'm close enough i should be able to give a hand aswell.
If markw has a small sledge we could do the work at either his or my place santee n lakeside we are practically neibors

Last edited:
Is anyone in SD free today to help me replace some broken wheel studs? I dont have a garage or tools (since Im living in an apartment) so I would have to come to you.

If any of you can help give me a call 858-401-2240.

Thanks
Mike

Hey big mike80, I'm over in Golden hill and have a garage. As long as were not running an angle grinder at 2am we should be cool. Let me know. I'm around pretty much every evening but wednesday.

Back