• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1/2 Off at Pick-Your-Part July 3, 4, 5, 6

if anyone hits pick your part over the weekend & spots an MJ I could really use the rear section of the bed where the tail lights are... Johnny said he will be on the look out for me but if anyone else see one let me know..

Thanks,

Billy

ok. I am taking my work rechargeable sawzall with me this weekend so no problem billy. Going to the Long Beach ones friday.

I would like to get to the yards my self. I need to find a fan shroud and a A/C bracket for an 01-04 HO motor. Anyone going to PAP in Ontario? Maybe a carpool or something?

silverslk said:
ok. I am taking my work rechargeable sawzall with me this weekend so no problem billy. Going to the Long Beach ones friday.

what time? give me a call!!

BajaCurt said:
I'm gonna hit pick a part in Monrovia and Ecology in Santa Fe Springs on Friday or Sat. While it's not 1/2 off I will be on the lookout for MJs too for you Billy. I only have a hacksaw so I might just call you if I see one.

Hey Curt, if you go saturday you are more than welcome to borrow my sawzall in case you see an MJ.

Do all the yards have the 18 & up age limits? I been wanting to take my boy, but he is only ten. When I was a kid I loved digging around junkyards helping people get stuff. Oh well, I guess too many lawsuits screws everything up!

Thanks Andy & Curt I really appreciate you two looking out there for me....

silverslk said:

I'm just back from the Anaheim & Stanton yards.
No newer style Cherokees to be seen.
Several pre 1997's with full factory skids.
At least 1 at each yard with front factory tow hooks and brackets, but they "park" them on the bumper mounts with the hooks inside the uprights and no easy to get the Jeep lifted off them.

Mike
P.S. I really want a set and will pay $20- over cost if someone will pick up a set for me. Call me first 562*698/OO89

Ok Johnny and I just got back from the two OC yards, beach & katella.. The Beach yard has a 87 limited with a D44 in the back there ( some brake parts missing ). The katella yard has a ZJ with disc brakes on the rear still there.. So happy hunting.. Oh and I am not pulling D44's anymore so all you whiners go get off your couch and pull one yourself...:D

I scored a WJ brake booster and master cylinder for $20. Wasn't even expecting to see a WJ in the yard.

:rof:

Oh and I am not pulling D44's anymore so all you whiners go get off your couch and pull one yourself...:D[/quote]

the sales are fine at ecology, but i cant hang with those sale weekends at pickapart... i dont care how cheap it is, if i have to walk a mile, and get into a fist fight with illegals looking for trouble...

Back