• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So whats really going on?

well... i cant afford to drive anywhere to go wheelin, its hotter than hell and i dont have AC, im tired of busting my ass 6 days a week for shitty pay. thats about it.

on a side note, this beer im drinkin is delicious :D

i have no gas money and dont start my new job till the 7th

Bad:
My TPS is going out
Its hot as hell
I need a little BS Job

Good:
Summer school is actually cool. My Statics class is pretty fun (as of now).
I have plenty of projects to work on so were busy with cool things to build.

scott, I'm ok work is screwing us around. Was making 16an hour because we supplie our own tools. They bought a box, and kicked all the quick service guys back down to 11... I had my budget baised on that money i was getting now im hurting bad, try to ride my mt bike more to work. But on a good note my birthday is july 7th, and i took my first paid vacation ever the 21-26. And as it happend my weekend off falls on the 19th. So i will have a full week of camping, and 2 full weekends off. And get paid for it. Im very excited.

peace
ted

Hot as hell here also, 100+ and I gotta bust my ass working in the heat
No A/C in my jeep or my focus
Money's tight til i finish paying my car in nov.
Jeeps been sitting on jackstands for 2 months, but will definately have it together by the 26th.

toyotawrench said:
scott, I'm ok work is screwing us around. Was making 16an hour because we supplie our own tools. They bought a box, and kicked all the quick service guys back down to 11... I had my budget baised on that money i was getting now im hurting bad, try to ride my mt bike more to work. But on a good note my birthday is july 7th, and i took my first paid vacation ever the 21-26. And as it happend my weekend off falls on the 19th. So i will have a full week of camping, and 2 full weekends off. And get paid for it. Im very excited.

peace
ted

Happy b-day.... I think every body is getting it at work now a days..I hope it gets better for you.. Nice to know they pay for your vacation... Have a great day

4th of July is this Friday....all day.

GrimmJeeper said:
hell yes!!!! :cheers: cheers papi!!!

Right back at you Grimmy!!! I am sooo looking forward to the Rockgarden.....i miss some of your MUGS!!

Hummm lets see I got no kids, Im faded, got the bootie call on the way over Yeah im doing alright haha .... :moon:

Back