• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ worth buying?

moparjim1987

NAXJA Forum User
Today a 2000 Xj came in with a bad motor and the guy is going to end up trading it in. It is in decent shape and already haqs a 2-3" lift on it. but it needs an engine....is it worth buying? i know its not ideal for off road with the lp 30 in front but it would be for my fiancee. thanks for your opinions

price?

definately worth buying........ even if it cost you $20,000.
how are we supposed to know if its worth buying if we don't know the price you are buying it for???

sorry, i don't know the price just yet, but i know if it is anything above 1,000 dollars, i am not even concidering it, just dont have enuf money. but it is dark blue, 90,000 ish miles, 30x9.50's front are liberators, backs are power kings?, and i guess the trans and rearends are good, one of our techs drove it today, and thats how he ended up finding out that it needs a motor. it needs a good cleaning, but it could be a nice truck.

Back