• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker Outing with my Sagging RC Springs

macs97XJ

NAXJA Member #1247
Well the day started off with nothing planned, and ended with a little body rash, not bad for those Sagging Rough Country Springs, not even used for 2 full years.... I think I will go with the RE 4.5 vice the RC 4.5 after seeing how these droop.

Running both upper and lower mainline today. No assistance needed, even with the droop. The Roof Rail also came in handy, it took a good smack vice the body.

1owv0k.jpg

2dciyp4.jpg

2011r8g.jpg

See the Damn sagging in the rear.....pisser

t6f5sj.jpg

14soe11.jpg

Need to get a wrap around rear bumper to bang on vice the body.

jufvaq.jpg

b4ez44.jpg

I would have disconnected the front way bars, but the ass end was sagging as it was, no need to make it look worse....

mac

That's why the rig is mine, I like the red wheels, everyone and there brother has the typical black wheels.

I appreciate your thoughts though:speepin:

mac

macs97XJ said:
That's why the rig is mine, I like the red wheels, everyone and there brother has the typical black wheels.

I appreciate your thoughts though:speepin:

mac

Still looks good. I think we had all this strobe stripe conversation back a few months ago, apparently some people don't pay attention or even realize that it wasn't a hemi thing :looser: . It's good to be unique. Hope to see you wheelin' Walker (especially during the work parties... :rof: ).

Metal Thrasher said:

Still looks good. I think we had all this strobe stripe conversation back a few months ago, apparently some people don't pay attention or even realize that it wasn't a hemi thing :looser: . It's good to be unique. Hope to see you wheelin' Walker (especially during the work parties... :rof: ).

dirka dirka.............. yea "we" all had it.
ghey.gif

Back