• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats on your Desktop Right nOw !!

cds36

NAXJA Forum User
Ok saw this in another post thought id throw it up

Lets see whats on your desktop

Desktop.jpg

To do it try this, minimize eveything you have open to show your desktop, on your keyboard there is a print screen button "prtscn" just hit that, then you should have microsoft paint or a program you use to edit photos or what not just open it up the "paste" or "ctrl v" paste command and it should paste what you got. from there you can save it as a jpeg and upload it to photobucket or what ever you have to host images

Well I could not get the prnt scrn to work but the pic I have is from a shake down run up gold mtn...

HERE

Thats what my desktop is today.. some times its a candid photo of Everest, or Pikes Peak, or the Rally car in all her glory...

Clean-RC said:
Well I could not get the prnt scrn to work but the pic I have is from a shake down run up gold mtn...

HERE

Thats what my desktop is today.. some times its a candid photo of Everest, or Pikes Peak, or the Rally car in all her glory...

Lets see some pics of the rally car Scott....

crazyjim said:
This belongs in JEEP picture showcase. Even though it has nothing to do with Jeep's. It DOES showcase pictures. Sorry I don't make the rules :D

Jim has a point :D

probably does belong in Jeep showcase, since a lot of the desktops would probably have a Jeep or something on it. :D

I got mine on it here at work.

dt3be17.jpg

Back