• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Awesome moved post!!!!

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
Thanks whoever the mod was who moved my thread
jerkit.gif

I wasn't interested in seeing all of NAXJA's other rides, on SOCAL's... which is why I posted it in SOOOOOOOOOO CAAAAAAAAL. Thanks again. :gag:

I didnt do it!!!!!!

I did it!

There have been some complaints about all of the NON JEEP talk.

Many threads have been brought to the attention of the BOD. I do not look at or read every single post. Some of them do not interest me and that's OK. When a member brings it up, then I go and look. Frankly, there are about 4 other posts in the first 2 pages that need to be moved, but I am not going to move them.

When we (the BOD) enforces a policy or rule, people get pissed and then fuss about it.

There are never any personal attacks or reason for posts to be moved.

The forums are supposed to be for Jeep related, mostly, posts.

I think we are pretty slack in the SoCal chapter and allow too much off-topic, but I think some of it occassionally is OK.

We have the greatest group of folks with alot of different interests. I think it's great we share that.

If you got upset, sorry. Again, nothing personal.

Thanks! :peace:

So forgive me for being stupid.

I thought "jeep talk" should be in OEM or Modified or whatever and stuff we (SoCal) want to discuss with OTHER SoCal'rs should be here? If Socal is only Socal jeep talk then it should be reserved for runs and M&G's only then.........not trying to be arguementative just trying to figure out whats up. I see Jims point about his thread I would have responded here but won't bother in "pictures blah blah" because they don't know me and I don't care some guy in texas had a truck (BIG surprise a truck in texas.haha).

Hey gang,

First off, let me apologize for my comments and for moving the posts.

I have talked to a couple of folks and I made a mistake.

I agree that this is SoCal and we have specific things to SoCal that we should and do talk about. This subject was brought many times in the past and there have always been several comments.

Andy - you are correct! We don't want to limit the posts. I was wrong.

so here is my thoughts about the whole thread thing - I think we should be able to post almost anything we want here in our thread. If someone has an issue with it, they can let the BOD know. Then the BOD can make a decision together. My actions were not that of the BOD but of my own based on a few complaints. I should have taken them to the BOD for group decision.

I have asked that teh thread be moved back to SoCal.

Now, I don't want folks to think they can't or shouldn't post here. Hell, I want more folks posting and more members. I don't want to be thought of as prick or lame-O. I have participated in some of these threads myself.

So, forgive me and let's move on, please.

rpraterxj said:
Hey gang,

First off, let me apologize for my comments and for moving the posts.

I have talked to a couple of folks and I made a mistake.

I agree that this is SoCal and we have specific things to SoCal that we should and do talk about. This subject was brought many times in the past and there have always been several comments.

Andy - you are correct! We don't want to limit the posts. I was wrong.

so here is my thoughts about the whole thread thing - I think we should be able to post almost anything we want here in our thread. If someone has an issue with it, they can let the BOD know. Then the BOD can make a decision together. My actions were not that of the BOD but of my own based on a few complaints. I should have taken them to the BOD for group decision.

I have asked that teh thread be moved back to SoCal.

Now, I don't want folks to think they can't or shouldn't post here. Hell, I want more folks posting and more members. I don't want to be thought of as prick or lame-O. I have participated in some of these threads myself.

So, forgive me and let's move on, please.

party1:party1:party1::yelclap::paperwork

Wooo Prater for... wait... nvm.

Honestly Robert, I never thought you were a prick, or lame-o lol, I just didn't quite understand why my post was moved. After you posted a response, I understood that it was moved, and your reasoning, but didn't quite understand the logic still. As Andy said, the SoCal chapter, to me, is a place to BS amongst friends, find common interests other than Jeeps, since obviously we know we all have that in common.

I respect your decision making abilities, even if I may not always agree with them. :D Thanks though, for the last statement. And whoever bitches, let them bitch. ;)

crazyjim said:
party1:party1:party1::yelclap::paperwork

Wooo Prater for... wait... nvm.

Honestly Robert, I never thought you were a prick, or lame-o lol, I just didn't quite understand why my post was moved. After you posted a response, I understood that it was moved, and your reasoning, but didn't quite understand the logic still. As Andy said, the SoCal chapter, to me, is a place to BS amongst friends, find common interests other than Jeeps, since obviously we know we all have that in common.

I respect your decision making abilities, even if I may not always agree with them. :D Thanks though, for the last statement. And whoever bitches, let them bitch. ;)
Robert and I got together and lets say that threads relating to chapter bs'ing will stay in the chapter from now ;) The only thing that's really for the most part (ok there are other exceptions out there as well but they're mostly rare occurances so no sense discussing them) not appropriate for the chapter forum is tech stuff.

Back