• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey Everybody

RªMB°

NAXJA Forum User
Its been awhile since Ive been on and just wanted to say hey to all the peeps. Im putting the jeep under the knife this saturday around 3pm and the 4wd conversion madness will begin. Ill have a dana 35 for $20 to the first person who comes and get it after sunday.
Ill be taking pictures and posting before and after pictures of the jeep. If anyone has tip and hints to give or just shoot the breeze give me a call at 909-522-6333.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE no herculiner involved period. Just loads of caked on oil, dirt, and grease I have to be aware of.

HEHEHEHE give me a call 909-522-6333 ill be around wishing someone would do it for me as usual.

No I aint done yet. The fun has only began and Ive gone through 2 cans of PB just to get the rear leafs off.

I just got my 3" lift on,just the back.:bawl: Because the brand NEW shocks I have are shot right out of the box WTF?(n) Now I know Why "Rough Country" SUCKS.
I should have know something was up when the shock had no straps on them.
Last time I buy ANY Rough Country Stuff:confused1

anyways...I'll come up and drink some and watch:patriot:

LOL Im down. The ass end of the jeep is sitting 4feet in the air under jacks as the POS 35 comes out tomorrow and so does the ax-15

cashless said:
Last time I buy ANY Rough Country Stuff:confused1

anyways...I'll come up and drink some and watch:patriot:
dude send a PM to Jason, "GRIMUS99XJ" on here. he's a really nice guy and he works at rough country. im sure he will make it right.

Im ½way done as of today. I dropped my tranny and installed the leafs on my D44. Tomorrow is install the componets and get my front axle.

Well camera took a giant crap and no pictures came out. I have a stock picture when I first got it although horrible. I got it done yesterday and need to bleed the rest of the air out of clutch and brakes. I also installed the Dana44 and trimmed the driveshaft. I got another camera so pictures will be posted in a few days.

Back