• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leaving Friday morning...

Muddy Beast

NAXJA Forum User
I know it's late to post, but I figured I'd put it out there I plan to leave 6:30-7AM tomorrow (Friday). So if anyone wants to join me along the way, or is leaving from the Everett area, shoot me a PM.

I plan to take 405 to 410. And hopefully I wont hit traffic to hard...:doh:

Muddy Beast said:
I know it's late to post, but I figured I'd put it out there I plan to leave 6:30-7AM tomorrow (Friday). So if anyone wants to join me along the way, or is leaving from the Everett area, shoot me a PM.

I plan to take 405 to 410. And hopefully I wont hit traffic to hard...:doh:

We're meeting @ the Safeway in Enumclaw on 410 @ 10am in case you're interested in following us.

J

If I happen to be in Enumclaw around that time, I'll make sure to pull of and find the safeway on my nifty GPS.

:)
Otherwise, I'll see you there! I'll be in the white '89 Limited XJ with a big red "Quiksilver" sticker on the back. (Don't ask me why I have it...I just always told myself when I was 8yrs old I would put that sticker on my cool "black lifted truck" when I turned 16...I did what I can to follow threw with that "dream", I was nieve at the time and didn't know much about Jeeps...)

Back