• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ok I'm ready....

comanchekid

NAXJA Forum User
for Northwest fest....
IMGP0037.jpg

But I have to work tomorrow will be heading out on friday with most everyone else.....

I'm still getting shit ready.
The worst part is that I have almost everything ready but I don't get to P/U THE popup until tomorrow at noon (then I get to pack it up.....yay!)

If everything goes well, I'll meet everyone heading out on Thursday night.

John

Jeeps packed, and loaded on the trailer. Camping gear is piled in the garage waiting to go in the truck. Tie up a couple loose ends in the morning and we should be out of here about noon.
-Ryan

Blkxjkrawler said:
Jeeps packed, and loaded on the trailer. Camping gear is piled in the garage waiting to go in the truck. Tie up a couple loose ends in the morning and we should be out of here about noon.
-Ryan

You got a trailer? Schweet.

-Alex

haha I havent even touched my camping stuff, because my major work is being put on tomorrow...then I need to go out and wheel it to make sure everything is OK.

(Assuming I can find a way to get a darn bushing put in my leaf...where it was shipped without one)

Hit Costco tonight. $300 worth of chicken, hot dogs, potato salad, beans, etc. etc. etc. :)

Gotta wash the jeep tomorrow, load it in the trailer, wash truck and trailer real quick.... wife should have everything loaded in the trailer tomorrow evening and load up Friday am and head out. hahahaha

J

You're driving a Samurai with a full weekend's worth of camping gear, plus the usual trail gear?

You're gonna look like The Beverly Hillbillies with pots and pans and shit hanging off the back.

See you all at some point Friday morning.

See if you can get someone to pack it over for you. Having a welder in camp can make the difference between a short weekend and a trailer home, or wheeling on the next day.

IXNAYXJ said:
Aw c'mon, where's your sense of adventure. That's what two Optimas, jumper cables and nipples are for :D

-----Matt-----

???

Just 1 of the reasons Joe is required to keep his clothes on :D

Michael

Back