• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cool New Trailer!

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
Not bad for $75.00!! *Note what I believe to be an XJ-width Ford 9". I'll do some looking into it, but how cool would that be?

100_3030.jpg

100_3031.jpg

100_3033.jpg

100_3034.jpg

100_3039.jpg

nice! gimme a beer! :cheers:

one of these days im gunna have to come up there and teach you how to drink and break stuff

:D

Put a pole in it, portable strip club yeah baby ;)

nice score!

homebrew said:
Put a pole in it, portable strip club yeah baby ;)
I'll touch that one
only $299.00 ... i know this cause i been thinking about installing one here at the house

Hero+Katie%20%28frnt%29%202.jpg

Thanks guys, this thing rocks lol. It's going OD green and black - possibly a white star on the side (depends how wasted I am when I actually paint it). I was giving the neighborhood choices of colors last night; they were grey, white, black or OD green. So far it's a unanimous OD green, one friend even said he wouldn't talk to me anymore if I didn't LOL.

It also helps that I weld, I can put anything I want on it.

So yea, I think it'll look boss. :)

That looks like a mid 1960's ford F100 9". 28 spline small bearing, but it would work as a start. You would be better off getting a late 70's 31 spline setup from a yard for $150 though.

mikedashg said:
dunno how you can tell that by looking at some far away pics from the outside. It also could be a 9 from a 62 galaxy or something

:D

By looking at the flange @ the end of the axle. The better 9's had a more flat flange, and not inset.

Axle_28_Spline.jpg

VS

Axle_31_Spline.jpg

Back