• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2-door and 4-door

joeyschribar

NAXJA Forum User
just wondering if on the two door xj's, the large windows on the doors are the exact same fit as 4 door xjs.

Im looking to buy a two door, but the windows are smashed out on them and i have my 4-door to replace them with.

Thanks all!

joeyschribar said:
just wondering if on the two door xj's, the large windows on the doors are the exact same fit as 4 door xjs.

Im looking to buy a two door, but the windows are smashed out on them and i have my 4-door to replace them with.

Thanks all!

No. The 2-door doors are longer than the 4-door doors - therefore, the windows are longer as well. The vent windows (small triangular windows up front) will swap, but not the main window.

joeyschribar said:

Thanks all!
They are not, the 2 doors' glass is a bit longer.

thats about what i want to put into this thing said and done, 1 grand.
i know i will have to replace rms, and plugs, but i will swap out alternator from my rig into this one, etc.

Back