• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Monterey CA Residents?

Dustin_Z

NAXJA Forum User
Alright....I'm considering moving to Monterey. Anyone around here from that area? Any experience good or bad? What about wheeling places? SCUBA Diving locations?

Yeah sorry bro. I know everyone not from california considers everything "Los Angeles" but its not. haha

You will like it out here. Most people never want to leave (except for the cost of living). YOu will have to drive down and wheel with us though.

I have to opportunity to move out there with the military for at least 4 years.....just a bit nervous of moving my jeep, minivan, and DD out there. Not to mention the wife and kid.

Dustin_Z said:
I have to opportunity to move out there with the military for at least 4 years.....just a bit nervous of moving my jeep, minivan, and DD out there. Not to mention the wife and kid.
Id be nervous too. life is expensive in California Id post up in the sierra chapter like others have said they would know more about the area but I did like driving through there a while back

Back