• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF 4th of July

nightfoam

NAXJA Forum User
I know its right between NWFest and the birthday trip on the 12th but for the weekend of the 4th (3rd-6th approx) a group of us will be camping up near Keenig creek and running during the day around Browns. I'll be running stock so more moderate trails though we'll surely hit some of the Black Diamonds (double? tripple?) in some of the other rigs.

More details later if people are interested

nw-xj-scott said:
im workin 15 hours that day, double time pay Woot woot!

Yeah I did that one a few years ago. cept I thing it was 17 hours. :patriot:

I think the plan is kinda relaxed. I'm not heading out till like 10pm on the 3rd so we'll probably get a lateish start on Friday, like 11 perhaps. probably also running Saturday too and perhaps on Sunday. Meet up would likely be the Keenig Creek turnoff or thereabouts.
For sure group now is just me and my buddy in his taco. Possibly another Taco or mog(doubtful)

Tillamook State forest. also Browns camp. Im goin with a group this sunday and a group here on the 12th

Thats right Unimog
2102493098_938881118d.jpg

It was without body last time I saw it so I'm not so sure it'll make it. Its been outta the mud for a long time though.......

Back