• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any rockabillies or classic car guys?

Skullver

Still Flailing
Our neighbor at the shop had a car show(Noble Fabrication), some really crazy rides! Not exactly my cup of tea but some really awesome fab work and detailing! I was too busy working on the truck to take too many pics, there were tons more cool rides and lots of food if anybody wants to come and check it out next year.
Cheers
IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

here is what I was working on:
IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

Last edited:
That thing is incredible, I'll try and get some shots of the interior, has black gator skin or something similar, that is the owner of the fab shops rig, or at least one of them.

YES more pics of that car, that thing is sick as hell....

Skullvarian said:
That thing is incredible, I'll try and get some shots of the interior, has black gator skin or something similar, that is the owner of the fab shops rig, or at least one of them.

hellbilly04 said:
Bad ass ride right there! Love them lead sleads....

IMG_1074.jpg

I typically don't like chopped classic cars, but that one looks bad..

Here's my stock '55 Chevy.. Not show worthy, but she's mine.. :D

2197200037_2c137a9f7e_m.jpg

E

Here is one I snagged from his page, he has tons more shots if you search google for "Noble Fabrication" you can see his website and his myspace page. I'll try and get some pics of the interior next time he brings it by. Guy does some serious custom work.
frontshotnoble.jpg

Man can't get it to lay anymore than that...sicky sick....Makes me wish I still had my bagged 43 ford p/u.

Skullvarian said:
Here is one I snagged from his page, he has tons more shots if you search google for "Noble Fabrication" you can see his website and his myspace page. I'll try and get some pics of the interior next time he brings it by. Guy does some serious custom work.
frontshotnoble.jpg

That shit reminds me of the movie "The Car" freakin Devil possessed car, scared the shit out of me lol

A MAQUINA DO DIABO - The Devil´s Car

IMG_1074.jpg

Z5Y9BN27.jpg

thecar.jpg

Just Wrong !!!!

Last edited:
LMFAO
IMG_1073.jpg

Thats me in the Red hat LOL:looser: and my bro and my other bro and my other bro and so on...Oh and that guy with no shirt on is eric scarlett. www.firstclassauto.net i met him when i was 15 he tought me alot about fabraction and got me CERT welding.. lol thiss is AWSOME im on the web HAHA:yelclap: Chris i was SOOOO close to walking over but i didnt think u would be there... Noble is a really nice guy 2 anyone should come out its free and fun just donate if you want food:gee:..

Back