• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

John Bull Pics from 2-22-2008

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
Had a great time on the Bull today - pretty tough trail!! Here are some of the pics: it seems I got more vid than pictures, but these will do well enough! Enjoy, :NAXJA:!!
June222008JohnBullRun65.jpg

June222008JohnBullRun92.jpg

June222008JohnBullRun96.jpg

June222008JohnBullRun97.jpg

June222008JohnBullRun105.jpg

June222008JohnBullRun107.jpg

June222008JohnBullRun114.jpg

June222008JohnBullRun122.jpg

Crap I didn't notice I put Feb of 08 lmao!!! I dunno what I was thinking.

Let's put it this way, Curt: Thank GOD for skidplates. My front and rear diffs got hammered, the gas tank skid and the t-case skid looked like they'd been run over by... something heavy, and the rock rails are now silver in color due to the lack of paint.

Yea, the Bull is gnarly lol.

cds36 said:
Hey skwerly are you rollin 35's ? your tires look huge in the first picture

Dem are "almost" bald 33'' mud kings. Lol they do look big in dat pic though. I just got a set of these my secound set awsome tire!:cheers: An NICE pics wish i went:helpme:

cds36 said:
Hey skwerly are you rollin 35's ? your tires look huge in the first picture

If he ran 35's and even *touched* his rock rails on John Bull I'd be first in line to slap him for poor driving.

:D

GSequoia said:
If he ran 35's and even *touched* his rock rails on John Bull I'd be first in line to slap him for poor driving.

:D

How would you know what the trail is like Geoff? You still haven't seen it.. just the snowpack on top of it. ;)

June222008JohnBullRun125.jpg

Nice drive line angle!

mikedashg said:
How many flatbillers (guys in wife beaters, hats, shorts, and skater shoes) does it take to screw in a light bulb (er get a pick truck from hi-c)?

hahahaha:rof:

cracker said:
Nice drive line angle!

I was more concerned with what looks like the recovery/winch cable attached to the under side somewhere. What was the recovery point? The steering stabilizer bracket that's mounted to the frame?

Jesus guys, how bout we let up on the shit talking a bit. :dunno:

This guy is cool people, he met up with us at a Cleghorn run, and has a NICE hilux... It's his truck to wheel, let him wheel it the way he wants. If you have any POSITIVE input, awesome, NAXJA is good for that. But we don't need the attitude of "oh jeeze you stupid flatbiller go wheel somewhere else with your sh*tty pinion angle." Give it a rest, seriously. Mike, you're the LAST person that should judge someone by how they dress. :laugh:

crazyjim said:
Mike, you're the LAST person that should judge someone by how they dress. :laugh:

But he's got ample room to judge on safe use of recovery gear. ;)

Sorry, I thought this was pirate for a second. I meant it in all good fun. It's good ol fashion banter, it's what we do. I wasn't trying to be hostile or anything.

haha, good one Jim. I wasn't makin fun of how they dress, I was makin fun of the situation with how they all looked like (I know, I'm one to talk). If there was a pic of three people who dress like me all trying to open up a bottle of red wine, I'd probably make some comments of my own.

Back