• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

random unplugged plug

numberonefool

NAXJA Forum User
I have been working under the hood on and off looking for easy quick fixes/mods and every time i get under the hood i get really irritated because i found a plug the first time about 3 months ago and cannot for the life of me find where the heck it goes.

It is just a standard 2 wire underhood plug (looks like the wires for the injector) it extends from out of the bundle along the firewall to about the overflow bottle by my relay/fuse block and the wire colors are red/black stripe and black.

I cannot find it in my chiltons book and cant find a haynes manual in the local area.

Well, all of the Cherokee wire harnesses are the same. So if you don't have every single option available for the Cherokee, you'll have some random plugs here and there that don't go to anything. The plug you are speaking of is most likely for a hood light. I assume you don't have one, or it is unplugged.

Back