• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Picked up some new wheels...

89cherokeexj

NAXJA Forum User
Got some bling for the cherokee today. Got 4 chrome eagle alloy wheels, still in boxes for 100 bucks!! They rae getting put on tomorrow...YAY!!:roll:

Yes tomorrow I will get some pics, I absolutely love how it's going to look!!

newwheels.jpg

neweheels2.jpg

Thanks guys, I really am enjoying the new wheels. I am just glad that I can do stuff like this, if it hadn't been for the deals I have got, the Jeep would still be a stocker, proud of how far it has come, but there is way more to be done!! Thanks again, I seen them and said, I am gonna by some bling for myself...:yelclap:

crazyjim said:
I think your tripod was falling in the process of taking that picture. Can we get a normal one? :D

I saw the SKIN sticker and was like...........oh wait.......never mind, victorville. haha

Sorry had to.:gee:

Man you guys are bad, all I wanted to do was show off the wheels!! I took the picture sideways to give it a different look, I can get a straight one if you want :)) Anyways yes I do live in the big 760, and what is wrong with skin????

I know you guys just messing around, the point was just to show the wheels though!!

Wheels look good though. YOu should either trim your rear fenders or throw some lift shackles at that bad boy. At the very least make sure you are bumped enough so that you don't cut into your tires on compression (ask me how I know).

Back