• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adjustable Trac Bar

MischiefMan

NAXJA Forum User
Well, Jennifer's '91 needs a new trac bar (no, I did not break it!). The one that is on there has the lock nut welded to the tube and the end making the thing non-adjustable. Sadly, it isn't adjusted right for her lift. So, anyone have a lead on an adjustable trac bar...preferably Rusty's or one that is compatible with Rusty's brackets?

If I can't find one in a few days I'll just have to order a new one in hopes of having it installed by next weekend. :cheers:

I have the Rusty's adj trac bar you need. I just broke the hiem end, but I need a new one for 6" lift anyways. the main tube is fina and the lock nut is ok (spins freely). I was selling it with my old 3" lift kit. I will ask the one taker I have on the kit if he really neds the trac bar or not and I will get back with you. Rusty's will warranty my tube for you, I called them today and told them what I am up to and they know I am selling the 3" tube so I can buy the 6" tube.

I was the HD trac bar kit that I had, if that matters for your application.

Ha! ok ;)

Back