• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter pre NWfest shakedown run Sat 6-21

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
I just need to make sure everything is ok for NWfest and haven't really wheeled since January.

Meeting 10am main parking area

mud1059 said:

this more a gas thing right now, I would love to go to Elbe, but It's too far for this weekend and I have other things I need to do.

bad news.. I'm out. at least for driving I'll ride along or something..

Got pulled over by the pigs and they didn't give me my proof of insurance card back so my parents won't let me drive it untill I get a new one...

Keil

Wrong, your still in even if I have to two your pos behind my jeep (yes like at reiter that one time). You still have insurance even if you don't have a card, if you get pulled over we will talk our way out of it and even if you do get a ticket once you go to court and show the judge your card it will be waved.:peace:

-Alex

rooneypower said:
bad news.. I'm out. at least for driving I'll ride along or something..

Got pulled over by the pigs and they didn't give me my proof of insurance card back so my parents won't let me drive it untill I get a new one...

Keil

It's 2008. Print it off the internet. I could with both Amica and another A one for the military.

Well both rigs failed to bring a camera, so I took a few crappy cell phone pictures to prove that Joe indeed has long arms, and that mine flex.

flex1.jpg

front1.jpg

coil.jpg

rear1.jpg

rear2.jpg

I have decided that it is now time to cut my rear quarter panels, since they rub a little on the tires when I stuff them, who wants to help me? :D

Joe...

joe2.jpg

joe1.jpg

All in all we had a good day, we ran Sac Up, part of Isabelle, Power lines, and the Wall Trail. Joe had a small overheating/ radiator leaking issue because his second fan wasn't working, but we were able to find a switch and some computer wires in the back of his jeep and get everything working to keep him cool.

Here is the fix they did on the washout entering the tank trap of the wall trail.

washoutfix.jpg

-Alex

nice...and thanks for the pictures!

After NWfest I hope to check out Reiter...living in Everett and all. And all the photos help in getting an idea of what I'm up against.

P.S. Anyone want to run Reiter July 5th or something? I have fridays and saturdays off all summer. I'll be in a 3" lifted with 31" BFG Mud terrains...so nothing to crazy.

Back