• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FrankenJeep.....Now on Sale!

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
One of my soldiers was talking to me about a Jeep that he saw at the Lemon Lot here on post ( privately owned for sale lot) He said that there was a big old Jeep there that was beat to hell.

I just had to see, so off I went with Camera in hand.

Doesn't look too bad from far away....
IMG_0944.jpg

So I hop up on top and snap this pic.

IMG_0959.jpg

I'll let the next few pictures speak for themselves. I called the guy, and as of this morning, he had an offer for 1500.00 for Jeep and trailer.
IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

IXNAYXJ said:
I've seen that sitting on post for a long time. What a steaming pile of shit. The axles are the only thing worth any money...and maybe the trailer. Tires might be worth a few bucks too.

-----Matt-----
i like your sig. is cappa a member on here?

ECKSJAY said:
Google it. :) The 'JP Magazine' part doesn't give it away or anything. :D No, Col. Jeff Cooper isn't a member here either.
yea you know he doesnt work for the company. im saying he could have put JP magazine behind his user name. i know i would if i worked for them. I just wanted to say whats up to him. I met him a few years back on the con, a couple buddies of mine that work at advanced adapters are good friends of his.

IXNAYXJ said:
Uhhh.... He's the Editor-in-Chief of Jp Magazine....

-----Matt-----
i know i was being sarcastic saying i know why it said Jp magazine. cappa is the man. when i met him on the con he had his huge j10

IXNAYXJ said:
So you think an 8.8 is marginally stronger than a D35?

On a side note, the #7 Google listing for "John Cappa Jp" is my sig line. :D

-----Matt-----

P.S. It was a J-2000.

That line is so funny...that's kinda like saying a D60 is marginally stronger than an 8.8. :jester:

the 35 has its pros and cons and so does the 8.8

I am somewhat shocked and relieved that that rig didn't get associated with my old rig.

IXNAYXJ said:
What a steaming pile of shit. The axles are the only thing worth any money...and maybe the trailer. Tires might be worth a few bucks too.
-----Matt-----

While I concur, I'd still love to see it embarrass you/and or all of us on the trail. :D

Smittty9785 said:
the 35 has its pros and cons and so does the 8.8

Too true. I used a 35 today as a chock block.

what are cons about the a-bomb?

Back