• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Since all you guys keep telling me I need tires..

TheWarWagon

NAXJA Forum User
...and since my jeep only needed to make it home ONE last time. The right rear decided to do this to me. At 65-70mph mind you.

0619081840-1.jpg

After tryin to jerry-rig a hi lift, this happened.
0619081859-1.jpg

a HUGE thanks goes out to Remi and Josh. I think by now, I owe just about everyone a beer. Don't worry andy, your jack's not bent or anything. I'm just thankful nobody got hurt. The ole WarWagon #2 suffered a little damage(broken taillight, bent quarter panel and door handle), but it's all good.

I like this:

Price for a new BFG $165.............

Price for broken taillight, bent quarter panel and door handle

motivator2114100copy.jpg

Just F-ing with you glad your alright, could have been alot worse

Well.. lets add to the equation a sloped surface and turned wheels ;) There was no choice.. the rig had to shift :)

Btw, in the past I had to use my hilift in emergency to lift up the rig in the back. It is shaky but not too bad if you do it from the hitch opening. It's a lot more stable in there.

silverslk said:
DAMN Bryce!!!! How did Josh get involved in this? Do I even want to know? haha

ha. And I'm even in Chicago right now. Bryce called me when I was at the Billy Goat Tavern "Cheezborger, Cheezborder; pepsi....no coke". Bryce should be thankful since the first person I called on his behalf was Remi and he was willing to help.

Bryce, time to kick in for the membership.. :)

Back