• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Teraflex Shackles

scuba413

NAXJA Forum User
I can get my hands on a set of these locally for 80 dollars. My rear has had an aal for about a year and a half. Is this my best option to regain the inch or so of lift I have lost from sag???? How will this affect pinion angle I have already droped the Tcase. Any info or other suggestions would be great. I have looked at 1 inch blocks for the rear to. I can not see where 1 inch blocks could hurt much. I know everyone hates blocks. By the way this is a 98 xj with a rusty's 3 inch aal kit on it

I've been running a 1" block for 2yrs no problem, lots of trail miles. If you use a lift shackle you need to modify the exhaust hanger by slotting the holes otherwise the tailpipe rattles on the shackle. it's e-z to do, but you will need to do it.unless your u-bolts are long enough you'll need new ones to run a block. I've gone both routes & the shackles are easier unless the bolts are rusted, just hose em down with p.b. blaster or a similar product before you try to break them loose & it'll go a lot smoother.

80 bucks is a little steep I think you can get them new for about that

Back