• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's got a trailer

TheWarWagon

NAXJA Forum User
and wants a Corrado? My old Corrado project was retired last year, while Sean and I decided to strip it for parts. Long story short, it needs to disappear. At this point, I've spent more money trying to get it running right, that its worth. If you want it, it's yours.

Really, could I see a picture of it???

HEY!!! Leave the scirocco out of this!!!!:gonnablow

Still checking into it. Of course, after I sell both the motors I had that would have fit it. :doh:

WebDog said:
if none of you guys pick it up i will. I thought i saw that car before and then read you got it swapped at renner.

Where did you think you saw that car? It belonged to my buddy in Long Beach for 5+ years. When the G60 blew he had Ivo swap the motor. It has the stock injection (wasn't back dated to CIS or anything, haha).

WebDog said:
i ether saw it at Ivo's or maybe a GTG, I sold my GTI last year and miss the VW scene.

What year GTI? PM me and I bet we know some of the same people. I got out of the VW scene about 4 or 5 years ago (sold my GTI 16v). Miss the car not the people. Think you would EVER see a KARMA thread on Vortex? hahahaha

So your name over there is Turkey Bacon?

Back