• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

edelbrock shocks for 3 inch

vortec

NAXJA Forum User
i was wondering if a set of edelbrock shocks that were part of a 5 inch kit will work ok with my 3 inch lift
i have rustys 3 inch springs on front an superlift spring packs on the rear 2.5 the only reason i want to know is they are only 55.00 for the set of 4 shocks
thanks in advance

I am a rookie on the subject, but I have the Edelbrock shocks on a 3.5 lift... I think Quadratec said it would be good for 3 - 4 inch lift. I kinda think mine are better suited for a 4.5 - 5.5 lift... there isnt much UP travel before they would bottom out. I kinda think mine do. I'm looking to add a shackle lift so they have a little more room to move.

ALSO... I noticed that the Edelbrock shocks are upside down as compared to most other shocks you see on rigs. the Boot is on the bottom. Which is cool I guess, it allows the boot to drain any water etc out of it.

Last edited:
Back