• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Holy Grail" of lubricants?

GreenXJ2K

NAXJA Forum User
Could be snake oil, but sounds enticing. Whose gonna be the first?

http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia:Silver_Series_Lubricant

One quote from that page that caught my interest:
Patent

The silver lubricant technology is proprietary, since publishing it in a patent would result in very expensive litigations defending the patent. The US EPA agreed to hide the permit, so it is not published.
wtf is that all about?

Last edited:
You search for a Graaail?

Patent
The silver lubricant technology is proprietary, since publishing it in a patent would result in very expensive litigations defending the patent. The US EPA agreed to hide the permit, so it is not published.

[edit]Contact
J. Ronald Spence, Ph.D. President.
PO Box 11
Marshallville, Ohio 44645
email: <jrspence {at} embarqmail.com>

The company is so big and rich that they don't even have their own domain for email. :)

Hmm It uses silver? I work in the Dental repair business and this is a problem of X-ray film processing. You cannot get a good cheap way of disposing of the silver out of the chemicals. I think I found out why they did not get their EPA approval.

:paperwork

<H3>Doesn't Mix With Other Lubricants
The Silver chemistry is not compatible with any other lubricant chemistry so mixing or dilution is not possible.
The sulfur in regular oils converts silver to black silver sulfide which not a very good lubricant. Changing to Silver Series reeps such benefits that it is worth any small inconvienience.
</H3>
I don't like that. What if you're low and didn't carry extra? Can't buy this stuff everywhere.

I also don't deal with racing people. Removing all the friction in a race engine just helps the guys blow it up faster. I had a Sprint car come off the track with the tech needle showing 13,000 RPM. This was a Chevy 350.

This sounds like pure BS to me. If this stuff was so hot racers would be all over it.

Also, how they describe it working is exactly how zinc works.

response from Ron Spence from Silver douch industries:

the 10W40 is $22/gal. Royal Purple has Moly disulfide in it so you will need to do a double oil change.We use Walmart's cheap 5W30. plus two new filters

silver is about 30 X more effective than the old tech wear inhibitor so not much is required.

i need your shipping address plus phone # to ship via DHL. Thanks ,Ron.

oh and.......The air speed of an unladen swallow is estimated to be roughly 24 miles per hour (39 km/h)

Last edited:
GreenXJ2K said:
response from Ron Spence from Silver douch industries:

oh and.......The air speed of an unladen swallow is estimated to be roughly 24 miles per hour (39 km/h)

African, or European?

Back