• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need video for show and tell project

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Please shoot me a message or post up here as to what you got. Btw, we can't use anything with commercial music in it so I'm looking for RAW footage. Any level of wheeling is welcome. Preferably SoCal area.

http://www.youtube.com/user/fadedfunktions

i still have all the raw files for every vid ive made, and i have alot of footage from the raffle at socal fest this year if you'd like to include any of that, to show something else besides just offroading. most of my footage is from azusa, and i have some from the dunes at glamis, and gorman as well. we have a very diverse off road area available to us here in socal. the amount of close wheeling spots is unique compared to any other part of the US, and i think some from each type of wheeling in the big video is a great idea!

GrimmJeeper said:
http://www.youtube.com/user/fadedfunktions

i still have all the raw files for every vid ive made, and i have alot of footage from the raffle at socal fest this year if you'd like to include any of that, to show something else besides just offroading. most of my footage is from azusa, and i have some from the dunes at glamis, and gorman as well. we have a very diverse off road area available to us here in socal. the amount of close wheeling spots is unique compared to any other part of the US, and i think some from each type of wheeling in the big video is a great idea!
If I can get the raw stuff that'd be great!

Kejtar said:
Btw, we can't use anything with commercial music in it so I'm looking for RAW footage.

You can if its a remake or performance by you. So find a midi track and choose your own sounds. :)

I've got footage of Goatman and Capt Ron on the Doran Gatekeeper.and
Footage of me and a ZJ and TJ at Jeep Squeeze, Heart Attack hill Diablo drop off in Anza Borrego. plus misc. footage at Goatfest stocker run in JV.

GrimmJeeper said:
maybe i can help with this too.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1scfu7C-24g some random images from my HD put to a looping beat i made last week.

Grimm, your audio/video talents never seize to amaze me. Go get some formal credentials in mutimedia productions and pursue a career in that field. At least get some of your own gear and moonlight doing this stuff. I'll bet you can make a lot more money than just working at NAPA.

Maz said:
Grimm, your audio/video talents never seize to amaze me. Go get some formal credentials in mutimedia productions and pursue a career in that field. At least get some of your own gear and moonlight doing this stuff. I'll bet you can make a lot more money than just working at NAPA.
haha thanks, i just mess around.

dude, I need some time to get that video on cd, it's still on my tape. You in a hurry?

Back