• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA business cards

jsolorza

NAXJA Member #1632
I dont know where to get NAXJA business cards. I want to represent NAXJA at an Expedition Portal.com meet and greet ( Saturday 21, noon at Ricky and Ronnies corner of Sepulveda and Normandie.) I need cards and who do I need to talk to not break any bilaws etc...

Thanks
Jose Solorza

I have ONE... the one Bent gave me like a year ago LOL. If i took it to a printing place they would be able to make me cards from it, yea? The only problem is that it's a bit... worn.

Maybe I could just make my own, put down the webside, the logo and the chapters or something.

BajaCurt said:
Ive got a fair number of them too. I'm gonna be in Torrance on Wed mid day. Grimm you working on Wed? If you are I could drop them off with you and then you could pass them on to Jose. Let me know.
Baja Curt
yes Curt i'll be there you can drop them with me. i actually hand out about 10 a month just to people that walk into my shop looking for parts.

jsolorza said:
Thanks Curt, Grimm I go to school tommorow from 1-3pm then straight to work, but I can always stop by Mike's place.

thanks again fellas
jose solorza
cool man, im here pretty much any night after 6, or im at my shop 9-6 during the week.

I've seen a few built XJ's in Santa Barbara but as far as I know the only members are myself, RobertF, and Juryrigjalopy. Hendrix too if you count "lurkers"...haha, j/k Hendrix! We need to get the word out in Santa Barbara County!

jsolorza said:
I dont know where to get NAXJA business cards. I want to represent NAXJA at an Expedition Portal.com meet and greet ( Saturday 21, noon at Ricky and Ronnies corner of Sepulveda and Normandie.) I need cards and who do I need to talk to not break any bilaws etc...

Thanks
Jose Solorza

There was a EP m&g last weekend, where were u? :D

Back