• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Special Rep for JV issues

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I would llike to announce that Rick (jumpthis) is going to be SoCal chapter's coordinator when it comes to the JV issue. This does not mean that he and only he participates in the efforts to save JV, but this means he'll help us coordinate and spearhead the efforts so that we can present a unified front and come across as a professional and a serious organization :)

Thanks Rick for stepping up :D

As a past NAXJA Official I would just like to add that this in no way makes Rick respectable, that won't happen until he gets us Stone as a sponsor!

I just wanted to clear up any confusion before it happens. :D

Thanks Rick! I appriciate the amount of time that you're going to have to put into this.

:wave:

GSequoia said:
As a past NAXJA Official I would just like to add that this in no way makes Rick respectable, that won't happen until he gets us Stone as a sponsor!

I just wanted to clear up any confusion before it happens. :D

I'm working on it.
By 'working on it' I mean that I am advancing the profitability of Stone Brewing Co. by drinking as much of thier product as I can!
With this extra profitability maybe I can convince them to help us out.
Just thaught of something, how about a sign going into JV....
Welcome to the Hammers, presented to you by Stone Brewing Co.

:D

Jump This said:
I'm working on it.
By 'working on it' I mean that I am advancing the profitability of Stone Brewing Co. by drinking as much of thier product as I can!
With this extra profitability maybe I can convince them to help us out.
Just thaught of something, how about a sign going into JV....
Welcome to the Hammers, presented to you by Stone Brewing Co.

Dumb dumb dumb...

Better:

Welcome to the Hammers; you're not worthy.

Brought to you by Arrogant Bastard Ale.

Thanks Rick! now you have to buy a house near JV too!

Rick, thanks for your commitment to this.

I know it will take up some time but hopefully you can multi-task & still continue to consume copius amounts of fat tire while you're working on saving JV for us.

Jump This said:
OMG!!

I could present that to Stone!!

Geoff, I am not worthy!!
im probably going to get sued for making this, so I ALONE ACCEPT ALL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR USING THIS IMAGE AND SLOGAN WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN CONCENT FROM THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS

abhammers1.jpg

not bad sir they really should do something like that. maybe we can get them to sponsor goatfest this time around since I doubt blm would want them to sponsor the hammers all year around

GrimmJeeper said:
im probably going to get sued for making this, so I ALONE ACCEPT ALL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR USING THIS IMAGE AND SLOGAN WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN CONCENT FROM THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS

abhammers1.jpg

You are not worthy, needs to be in Stone text.

GrimmJeeper said:

abhammers1.jpg

Nice work Grim

Back