• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can anyone else bring a BBQ?

Avanteone

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody brining a tow rig/ trailer that can bring another full size BBQ (or two) ? I'll have one, and I think we did it on two for the most part last year, but this years crowd looks to be substantially larger so three might not be a bad idea.

John

John,

I could bring one if I need to. I would prefer not to if someone else could do it but let me know if no one else offers up and I can bring one (full size).

Michael

I have one that I can take up providing I can get a headlight back into my rig with a trailer hitch. I gave it to my son for graduation last Monday and he took it into the mountains and ran it into a tree on Thursday. He was trying to cross a snowy area a little tooooooo fast and slid it off the road.:doh: :nono: Other wise anyone coming over on Hwy 12 could stop and pick it up, I only live 2 miles from the Hwy 12/410 intersection and I'm guessing 35 from camp.

I'll bring my little propane Hibachi, if that'll help.

I will have room. Throw it in the xj when it's down there. :laugh: I am going to see if I can take my roomates from my house too.

Both Traegers are loaded. If someone could grab an extra back of mesquite pellets that would be great. I have 1 and a half with me but an extra one would be great. See you all there.

Back