• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Front Springs???

emr1101

NAXJA Forum User
Okay so i have a 4.5" RE super flex, and as you all know RE makes really flexy, and soft, front springs. In addition to taht, they always add a tad extra rear lift for towing, carrying heavy loads, eventual spring sagging, and head light angles. Well these two characteristics of their springs, combined with a steel bumper and 80lb winch makes my front sag a lot, and i hate it.

I put on 1.5" spacers to make up for it, didnt mess witht eh track bar or anything, but it still sags a bit. Im thinking I may need like 1 or 2" of extra lift to correct this problem. So what should i do? 5.5" RE springs with my spacers? Or perhaps some like 6 or 6.5 or even 7" springs from someone else? Not sure, I think the rear probobly nets around 5" of lift Im thinkiing maybe more, what do you guys think i should do? Id like to keep all rubicon express componets on it but let me know your ideas. Thanks!

Soft springs from RE? :dunno:

You could always go with some Deaver coils, or DPG Trailgunner coils. I believe Deaver are 5.5" and DPGs are 5" w/ about 220lb spring rate. Get an ACOS as well, then you can dial in the exact height you need. I believe they're adjustable from about 1-3"

Back