• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks to DJ Josh

gcurtis

Shirley Temple was a nug.
Quality and class act when it came to DJ'ing a family party. He worked well, was clean in approach and really did a great job.

Josh, while we are friends, I really appreciate your professionalism.

My gf and her family (all of them) had nothing but great things to say about you.

Hire this man for your next occassion.

i havent had Josh do an occasion for me but from what i saw at the Socal Xmas party he was very well organized, and has a wide base of music that would be appropriate for any party. his equipment is in great shape and sounds awesome, and he is VERY good at using it. i would reccomend him for any shindig when a simple radio just wont cut it, Josh is top notch and good at what he does!

:cheers:

THanks Grant! it was actually one of the best events I've done this year in regards to the fun factor. Makes me feel good to see the floor packed all night.

no belly dancing that night but I did do some Michael Jackson dancing and Ice Ice Baby.

umm, Derek....you are scaring me

Back