• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coil spring recomendations

ManBearPig

NAXJA Forum User
Just installed a set of used rough country leaf packs and now im sitting at about 4". They're already settled in, I got them from someone who was running a full cage, roof rack, 33" spare, so i dont expect them to settle any more with my rig wich has none of those. Im running factory bumpers so my rig isnt too heavy. What coil brand/size would you guys recommend that will level out the front? Is there something I can use in combination with the 1.75 poly spacers I have that will make it level with the rear?

Thanks.

I would say any 4.5" coil would work for you.
From someone who lifted, than lifted again, and has thoughts of going higher still. Don't use the coil spacer for your next lift.

Get a full 4.5" coil so that later if you want to go higher, you can add the spacer than. Saves you from buying a 3" coil, only to want to grow later and have to buy again.

Alls thats left now is to find the 4.5" coil in your price range and search for some info/opinions on them. Check out the vendors, dif brands can be had through dif vendors.

Best of luck

RE1300's and no spacers!

Back