• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gimme thread?

jeeperjohn

NAXJA Forum User
What do you guys think of starting a companion to the Karma thread called the Gimme thread? The idea is you can postup to see if anyone has the parts you need. I think it would work out well.

x2. It'd be cool to be able to ask for parts without getting :flame: on.

Truthfully, I think a gimmie post or wanted post in the FS section is adequate. I think a gimmie thread will just get cluttered with too much BS I want for free posts.

I'm with SW. If you want a gimme thread, go post it on JU.

Gimme???

Another vote for just posting them in thFS section.

I actually think the Karma thread should be in there too.

I agree that it is not good Karma.

But there has been more than one occasion when I had needed something only to find out after the fact that someone had the part all along.

So maybe if everybody could post an inventory of everything they have in their garage. :laugh3:

I have a problem with it on a whole different level guys.

"Gimme thread" sound far too much like "gimme head," this place is already a sausage fest without having to get down and dirty with the homoeroticism.

You guys are great!

I like the idea of this thread, but the name. Gimme just sounds like begging. Maybe a "anyone have this?" thread.

I also like the idea of the karma thread and this "gimme" thread in the for sale section.

Hmmm, maybe a vote is in order.

I will get a couple of polls going later today.

The poll results will determine the fate of the gimme thread. The other poll will be whether the karma thread should go in the For Sale section.

Back