• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tcase skid intallation

cjsxj87

NAXJA Forum User
Im trying to install my factory t-case skid but I cant figure out how the nutserts go in to the frame. Can someone tell me how, Pics are great any tip on how to install it would be awesome.
Caleb

dude, im having the EXACT same problem!

Find a spare bolt that threads into the nutsert pref grade #8. Next find a nut that is bigger than the threads of that bolt. put a washer on next that is close to the diameter of the bolt. Now put on the nutsert and thread it on all th way. OK so it goes bolt, big nut, washer, nutsert.

Now put the nutsert in the hole, use a box end wrench on the nut and start to tighten the bolt. tighten it until it smushes the nutsert.

Hope this helps

Which way does the nutsert go into the frame hole? Sorry for being a noob I got the stock nutcerts and bolts and im just trying to figure it out.

Threads on nutsert will be away from the washer/nut/bolthead, it will go in like a pop rivet so it will draw in to lock it in place.

Back