• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Split A Room?

Kittrell

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Anyone want to stay in a hotel, but doesn't want to go completely broke? I have a room at the Holiday Inn Express with two queen beds. Sunday to Sunday, $55 a night would be your cost. And my only requirement is that you don't snore like a freight train....................:D

Let me know.

91 Jeep Project said:
Anyone want to stay in a hotel, but doesn't want to go completely broke? I have a room at the Holiday Inn Express with two queen beds. Sunday to Sunday, $55 a night would be your cost. And my only requirement is that you don't snore like a freight train....................:D

Let me know.
Didn't know you swing that way DJ.

Whats wrong with a tent?

I'm all for tenting, but considering what Slickrock wanted for a place for me to pitch my own tent, its more worth it to get a hotel room.

I thought camping was supposed to be cheap!

IslanderOffRoad said:
I'm all for tenting, but considering what Slickrock wanted for a place for me to pitch my own tent, its more worth it to get a hotel room.

I thought camping was supposed to be cheap!
Nothing in Moab is cheap...nothing.

If you camp in the woods, the camp poop tax collector will come and take all your quarters.

"Did you pickup the jeep yet?"

No Jeep yet. I thought for sure I would have it last week. I even made plans but it wasn't ready. I hope, yet again to get it Friday and take it out Saturday. I will send you picks when I get it.

How is yours Remi? Get everything fixed?

Back