• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KOH race on spike

David Taylor said:
KOH race was on extreme today. Both Richard and Paul got some time on the mic. Rick's mug even made the cut.
i saw it, it will be on again tomorrow AM if anyone who wants to see it missed it.

:cheers:

Record it on your VCR!!!

:D

I knew that was Ricks ugly mug!!

Congrats Richard, quite of few shots of your rig, and a great interview!!
Can not wait for KOH 09

Yup, some decent coverage. Saw Richard, Paul, and Rick's ugly mugs on there.
When's the next Crawl come out with all the coverage? There's a 26 minute clip at Pirate in the Pirate TV section that has the XJ in it also.

Gerr said:
saw it this morning good lord that looked like a fun race
It was an unreal race...tons of fun, fast action as well as some rockclimbing, which allows for good close up action of the racers!!

Cant wait til Feb 09!!

Just watched it on my DVR. Pretty cool.

I almost went to that. But I had JUST gone to JV the weekend before and took off work on Friday, spent the gas money, etc. Didn't want to do that two weeks in a row.

yea just watched it yesterday. Nice interview Goat and Paul! Rick pretending to know what he is doing under the hood and jb "vintagespeed" made a short appearance

Back