• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bowling

paulhead

I overtighten $#!t
Being married, kids, work, blah, blah, blah. I was thinking of maybe a bowling night for some of us guys close to the Long beach area. I know theres a cool bowling alley around Carson & Paramount.

paulhead said:
Being married, kids, work, blah, blah, blah. I was thinking of maybe a bowling night for some of us guys close to the Long beach area. I know theres a cool bowling alley around Carson & Paramount.

Non of us can afford the alcohol at a bowling alley!

I'm thinking about trying beer in a can soon.....

:roflmao:

Ain't going to happen...there is no good beer in a can!
(unless by 'can' you are refering to a keg)

What was this thread about?

Jump This said:
Non of us can afford the alcohol at a bowling alley!

I'm thinking about trying beer in a can soon.....

:roflmao:

Ain't going to happen...there is no good beer in a can!
(unless by 'can' you are refering to a keg)

What was this thread about?

It's about beer....right???
:cheers:

I'm not that good at bowling but I love beer n bowling n biatches

Well how 'bout saturday or sunday afternoon, what date is better for who?

paulhead said:
Well how 'bout saturday or sunday afternoon, what date is better for who?
i work saturdays till 2... after that or anytime sunday is good for me... but not this sunday of course, i gotta take all the fathers day ass kissing i can get!

haha
:D

GrimmJeeper said:
i work saturdays till 2... after that or anytime sunday is good for me... but not this sunday of course, i gotta take all the fathers day ass kissing i can get!

haha
:D
I totally spaced about sunday, shows where my heads at. I'll give them a call see what their schedual's like make sure no leagues are tying up lanes.

There's a pretty good bowling alley off of Carmenita and the 91. It's right on the border of OC/LA county, so I think it would be local for most everybody. That, and I can stumble home drunk since I'm only a block away....

Back