• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a joint

GermanXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1993 Sport XJ AX15 NP231. My U joints are shot in the Dana 30 What are the replacements, and is this the Disco or non disco 30?
Thanks for the help.:passgas: :shiver:

WWW.asp-eberle.com has a pretty good online cataloge in English and German. Though there written cataloge is a bit better (ask for one with your first order). Overnight delivery in most of Germany, UPS. They guarantee there stuff well and mistakes are few and far between. Mostly Crown Automotive stuff, mid price. They have most everything you'd want XJ and keep a good stock. They also carry some hard to find stuff, like starter brushes and hub bearings. I imagine they have somebody around who speaks English, if you call. Give them your VIN and let them do the research. They seem helpfull and customer oriented. If you have to fix it quick and don't have time to shop around, they may be worth a call, I use there cataloge for reference often.

Binsfeld doesn't ring a bell, PM and me see if we are anywhere near each other.

Last edited:
GermanXJ - Bist du aus Deutchland? Oder fur arbeitet? Ich habe so viel Deutch vorgessen est ist umglaublich. And I can't spell for crap. Ich habe im Osterriech fur drei jarhe gevohnt fur schule. Bei Innbruck im eine bergbauer stadt. Servous. entschulegon fur mein Deutch

Gunner said:
GermanXJ - Bist du aus Deutchland? Oder fur arbeitet? Ich habe so viel Deutch vorgessen est ist umglaublich. And I can't spell for crap. Ich habe im Osterriech fur drei jarhe gevohnt fur schule. Bei Innbruck im eine bergbauer stadt. Servous. entschulegon fur mein Deutch

Ok my Deutch is not so good. I got your in Austria/Osterriech for three years for School someware by Innsbrook. I was just out that way in June to climb the Watzman, and the hochkalter. I love Austria. The best looking women I have seen are in Salzburg.

GermanXJ said:
Binsfeld is by Belgium. Just north of Lux.

I'm guessing out near Bitburg someplace, about 60 miles due east of where I'm at. I live out in a cabbage patch, just east of Frankfurt.
I'm gonna have to get a better map, mine doesn't show Binsfeld. I'm guessing it's a one, two or maybe three stoplight town. :)

I'm jealous, you guys are over there. I miss Austria so much, however there weren't many places to take a jeep. Some old farm roads maybe. Hope you guys are having a good time. If you drink have a Stiegel or a Kaiser for me. Wait I'm still thinking Austria how about a mass at Hofbrauhause... Servous.

Gunner said:
I'm jealous, you guys are over there. I miss Austria so much, however there weren't many places to take a jeep. Some old farm roads maybe. Hope you guys are having a good time. If you drink have a Stiegel or a Kaiser for me. Wait I'm still thinking Austria how about a mass at Hofbrauhause... Servous.

How about I have two of both? Yea thw wheeling can get a little dull.
However I did just completly destroy my Transfercase crossmember the other day on a stump. so that was fun. Love this place. If you can think of anything you miss from here that I can send let me know.:party:

8Mud said:
I'm guessing out near Bitburg someplace, about 60 miles due east of where I'm at. I live out in a cabbage patch, just east of Frankfurt.
I'm gonna have to get a better map, mine doesn't show Binsfeld. I'm guessing it's a one, two or maybe three stoplight town. :)

Babyland+Cabbage+Patch.jpg

:gag:

Back