• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE Leaf Spring Bushing Replacement Options

Achmed

NAXJA Forum User
My shackle side RE leaf bushings sound like a road crew working on RR tracks when I lean from left to right, so I figure it is time to replace the bushings. Does anyone know of another option for shackle bushings rather than RE raping me with the cost of their bushings? I am also open to poly bushigns if someone knows the diameter and sleeve length, etc.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris @ GATR said:
My shackle side RE leaf bushings sound like a road crew working on RR tracks when I lean from left to right, so I figure it is time to replace the bushings. Does anyone know of another option for shackle bushings rather than RE raping me with the cost of their bushings? I am also open to poly bushigns if someone knows the diameter and sleeve length, etc.

Thanks,
Chris

Originally Posted by Bent
http://www.bettsspring.com/locations.php

Rear: p/n: RB-71.....$8.15 ea. / $16.30 pr.

Front: p/n: RB-121...$11.42 ea. / $22.84 pr.

These prices were quoted over 2 years ago... however I just called and they're not much different.

Goodluck,
ScottyDog

Back