• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Mountable Quick Connect

noresttill

NAXJA Forum User
There was a link a while back to a mountable Quick connect for roof lights.
I think FitchVa or 5-90 linked to it, but not sure.

Anyone know what im talking about?

Jesse

I found a connector at the local marine supply store, one thats slightly more stocked then lets' say West Marine. Female socket with a mounting flange and a male plug, screw type connector and included a cap for the socket. 5 pole IIRC, it's somewhere in my pile of "to do" projects.

I looked for "bulkhead" at Bass pro, no idea what I was talking about. Do you happen to know what that thing you have is called (or is a female sock with mounting flange enough)??

Thanks,

Jesse

I stand corrected, my connector is only 4 pin. Here's a link to it from the shop I got it at: Fisheries Supply, Electrical dept.

If you look around in their electrical section, they have a few other types of connectors available.

Oddly, I find them my preffered source for electrial items. LIke doing my dual battery setup, when I setup a second aux. fuse panel for accesories. They might be a bit pricey, but I'd like to think if it's designed for marine applications, it'll prolly fair pretty well on my Jeep.

Back