• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mojave Road?!?

luvdlions

NAXJA Forum User
Is it too close to summer for this run? What if we did it backwards and had the payoff of ending up at the river for the weekend? Start Wednesday or so, spend Saturday and Sunday at Laughlin.

Would anyone be interested? I searched some past threads and found that some of you have done this ride before.

Should I wait until fall? Only problem with that is I coach my sons football team. So, fall is pretty busy.

Ending up at the river for the weekend?

It takes the weekend to get there, unless you'r hauling ass and not looking around - in which case just take the 40 - more chance of getting found when you overheat and crack a head.

;)

I love that run, but its a 2-3 day event to do it right, and too hot to enjoy right now.

Yeah I concur, too hot, unless you're a nutjob German tourist. Fall through Spring is the best time for the Mojave Road.

GSequoia said:
Well.

Do you have AC?

Does it work?

How's your cooling system?

Are you fawking nuts?

:D

Yes to all! I kinda figured it was too HOT, but wanted a second opinion.

I guess I will bump this post in October! I really want to do this run!

Back