• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Hoodlift System Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR aka RJROffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
So we're gonna run this in a classic forum raffle style. Please read everything carefully.

I am going to give away one Jeep Cherokee XJ Hoodlift System, which retails on my site for $69.99+ shipping at a sale price (regularly 74.95 + shipping) with a Lifetime Warranty.

Cherokee-for-web.jpg

If you are not familar with Hoodlift, check them out here:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=956687

Here are my requirements:
- It must be an XJ system going on an XJ (of course)
- Winner must do a photo detailed install and review write-up in the modified tech discussion of this forum within about 1 week of receiving the product.
- You have to buy me a 12 pack of a good dark beer... (just kidding) :laugh2:

To enter:
Just post in this thread to enter. Please only post in this thread once to keep any confusion clear.

Deadline for entries is this Friday the 13th at 3PM. At 3pm I will gather entries and announce your winner!

After fighting with my hood the other day, definatly in! Thanks for the chance and supporting the club!

im in, but ill probobly be buying coors light!

JR aka RJROffRoad said:
Winner must do a photo detailed install and review write-up in the modified tech discussion of this forum within about 1 week of receiving the product.

Hmmm, photo-detailed you say? :) I've been wanting to make one of these for a long time...

Count me in, JR. :D

Awesome!
Count me in! I've done a few detailed writups with pictures in the past.

Thanks for the NAXJA support! :thumbup:

Im in on this one. :jester:

I'm in.
I'd be more than happy to drink an Arrogant Bastrard Ale and watch you install it on my XJ (just kidding.... about the install part not the Ale part)

I AM IN!!! thanks guys

Thanks for the chance!

I'm in.

in, thanks

Please put my name on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back