• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cheap gears?

www.completeoffroad.com
I believe they have a deal on the 30, gears and install for like 200. They do not advertise the brand but they are yukon. Ive heard about these guys on here actually, heard some good things too. That is where im planning to get my gears from.

Ba-Riedo said:
1. Don't cheap out on gears, they are important, buy a quality brand.

2. check with the vendors on here.

-Alex

Fixed #2 for you. :)

Now that's its fixed I'll agree.
I got a great deal on Precision / Alloy USA gears from Northridge4x4. Call up and speak with Dave, he'll help you out.

konoff1998 said:
i am looking for some cheap 4.56 gears for my hpd30 and chry8.25 any suggestions on sites to look at?
You already found it,now get off your ass and search,you found this website.I dont see why you cant find your best price with "very little" finger work!!!!!

Reider Racing. Combo kit was $520 shipped.

Call Mike at ext 111.

I am going to second Reider Racing. I bought the same Combo for both axles (D30 & 8.25) for $520 shipped. The combo included Percision/Alloy USA gears with Timken bearings in the master install kits. They also sell many other parts (Dana/Spicer) not listed on their website. Mike had the gears at my dorsteep in 4 days.

http://reiderracing.com/

Mudderoy said:
Reider Racing. Combo kit was $520 shipped.

Call Mike at ext 111.

RCP Phx said:
You already found it,now get off your ass and search,you found this website.I dont see why you cant find your best price with "very little" finger work!!!!!

Wow.. That was a bit harsh. Even though I search the internet to find the best prices, I still ask around because I might find that one deal that didn't come up while searching. Plus, there might be sales that are advertised on the internet.

Anywho. The best deal I found for the price were PORC gears. Here's what I paid back in March.

Delivery Address
U
Shipping Method United Parcel Service (1 x 65lbs) (Ground) Products 1 x Dana 30 3.73/Up Open Carrier $49.99 1 x Dana 30 4.56 reverse $99.99 1 x Dana 30 TJ/late XJ/WJ 30 Master Install $79.99 1 x Chrysler 8.25 Master Install $79.99 1 x Chrysler 8.25 4.56 $145.99
pixel_trans.gif
Billing Information
pixel_trans.gif
Billing Address
U
Payment Metho
Sub-Total: $455.95 United Parcel Service (1 x 65lbs) (Ground): $56.12 Total: $512.07E

EliasJ123 said:

Wow.. That was a bit harsh. Even though I search the internet to find the best prices, I still ask around because I might find that one deal that didn't come up while searching. Plus, there might be sales that are advertised on the internet.

Anywho. The best deal I found for the price were PORC gears. Here's what I paid back in March.

Delivery Address
U
Shipping Method United Parcel Service (1 x 65lbs) (Ground) Products 1 x Dana 30 3.73/Up Open Carrier $49.99 1 x Dana 30 4.56 reverse $99.99 1 x Dana 30 TJ/late XJ/WJ 30 Master Install $79.99 1 x Chrysler 8.25 Master Install $79.99 1 x Chrysler 8.25 4.56 $145.99
pixel_trans.gif
Billing Information
pixel_trans.gif
Billing Address
U
Payment Metho
Sub-Total: $455.95 United Parcel Service (1 x 65lbs) (Ground): $56.12 Total: $512.07E

What brand gears?

Back